Length of the lessons
Max. no. of students/class
Complete beginner (A0)
Length of the course
From 1 to 52 weeks
Course start date
Each Monday for all levels except complete beginners. Complete beginners: the first Monday of every mont
Do you want to be comfortable with the language quickly? Our Intensive French course will take you deeper right from your first week!
This course formula includes 30 lessons of French per week:
- Our Standard course (20 lessons a week)
- 3 sessions per week of capacity building of 2.5 hours each
For reinforcement classes, you will join another small group (maximum of 10 students) that matches your level.
- Beginner and elementary levels will focus on practice and deepen the skills learned during the Standard course
- Lower and higher intermediate levels will work on one specific topic each week and undertake more practice
- Advanced levels will take part in conferences and interact even more with the teachers
Standard course: 9:00 am - 12:15 pm (Mondays: 10:00 am - 1:15 pm) or 4:00 pm - 7:15 pm
Intensive course: 1 pm - 3:30 pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
The goals are to:
- Express yourself orally and in writing by developing all four skills (speaking, writing, reading and listening) on a daily basis
Our teaching approach is based on the CEFR (Common European Frame of Reference).
- Audio and video media used in class
- Various types of documents to practice vocabulary in context such as authentic conversation recordings
- Lessons are prepared according to the CEFR and all four skills are worked on each day: listening, reading, speaking and writing
- Our pedagogical team are available to answer any questions
- Tutoring available at the resource centre so you can ask a professor questions after class
- Weekly assessments to monitor each student’s progress
- Course certificate issued at the end of the programme.